Activities in Occitanie and nearby the campsite
Nestled in hilly countryside, camping Pre Fixe lets you discover lovely villages with Pyrenees for backdrop. It is in this quiet and peaceful environment that we invite you to discover our Gascony region.
Walks and trails in the Comminges
- Walks: several signposted and documented paths, accessible from AURIGNAC or directly from the campsite, offer you to discover our region.
- Mountain trails, discovery of rare fauna and flora… Go to Luchon tourist office.
Sporting and fun activities in the Pyrenees
Trusted partnerships with mountain guides who will share their passion for the whole family
- Canyoning with Joël Cascarre
- Aqua-trail, discovery of the fauna and flora of the Pyrenees with Marc Chatonnay
- Off road scooter downhill with Philippe Legrand
- adventure parc Pyrénées Hô
- Rafting et whitewater activities at with Philippe MAS / Aqua Nestes
- Horse riding at the stables of Bàn in Sarrecave
- Jardins de la poterie Hillen à 15 mn (one of the most beautiful gardens in France). A moment of relaxation ensured in a beautiful place where you will enjoy a delicious tea room.
- Gimone lake and Castelnau-Magnoac lake 20 minutes away: lakes designed for swimming, picnics, barbecue, fishing ...
- Gorges de la Save and villa gallo-romaine de Montmaurin
- La forêt de Cardeilhac (arboretum)
Go out and restore
- The bistrot La Pistouflerie at CASSAGNABERE offers every Friday and Saturday night live concerts in a festive and friendly atmosphere. Jazz, Bues, Rock, Pop, Flamenco, French song, all styles are represented and groups are taking there as much fun as their audience.
- Restaurants: Bistrot de Pays in Saint André, Le St Lo in Aurignac, Le Castet in Martres Tolosane, Le Comptoir de Halles in Boulogne sur Gesse.
- Local festivals and animations.
Local producers' markets not to be missed: Saturday in Aurignac, Wednesday in Boulogne sur Gesse, Thursday in Saint Gaudens.